1989 Corvette C68 Electronic Climate Control AC

Chris123

Regular user
Hello … the a/c unit appears to work fine (have just replaced the control resister module), press the off button and it turns off, press the cold/warm buttons and the heat changes, etc.... However, the digital display and the orange button lights are playing up - flashing on/off and the digital display often flashes and parts of the display are missing. This was happening before replacing the resister module.

Anyone know of an electronic vehicle technician that can assess/test the unit and potentially fix the problem..?

Live in Yateley so on the borders of Hampshire / Surrey / Berkshire

Thanks
Chris

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Chris, From what you say, not sure if you have one or two unconnected problems there i.e. Digi-dash need attention/fixing (hopefully not replacement) and the orange button light. Is there any pattern/correlation between the orange button and Digi-dash flashes? First thing I would do is speak to Keith at Eurovettes:

Eurovettes KeithBeschi

Ian Goss, just off the A3 at Hook/Surbiton, can probably also help. He is on 0208 391 9090.

Peter

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Hi Chris/Apologies. You need to get Rich (Membership Secretary) to change your status on here to CCCUK member. Hope it's an easy/cheap fix. Keith had the Digi-dash out of my '85 many many years ago, but just to replace a bulb or two (thankfully). Was still working perfectly when I sold the car last year. Plenty of stuff about them on YouTube, as you may have seen. Cheers/Peter