Ali Corvette Script Valve covers wanted

Milner62

Busy user
Hi All,

I need a single Ali Corvette script valve cover. Straight pattern not staggered. One of mine is damaged unfortunately. Condition isn't an issue as I will restore it but I do need one ASAP. Any options out there? Let me know what you have and price. If needed, I will buy a pair. Thanks VERY much all!!

Regards
Dan

Last edited:

Eurovettes

Supporting vendor
Hi All,

I need a single Ali Corvette script valve cover. Straight pattern not staggered. One of mine is damaged unfortunately. Condition isn't an issue as I will restore it but I do need one ASAP. Any options out there? Let me know what you have and price. If needed, I will buy a pair. Thanks VERY much all!!

Regards
Dan
send me a pic - I am in USA now could look for one but not back till June 20, keef@eurovettes.com

Tom Moss

CCCUK Member
Hi All,

Regards
Dan

I have five sets. Sold a pair of straight patten a few weeks ago. I will check in the garage tomorrow and let you know if I have a straight patten pair.
I also have a 35year collection of NOS, used and reproduction parts should you need anything else.

Regards

Tom

Tom Moss

CCCUK Member
I have five sets. Sold a pair of straight patten a few weeks ago. I will check in the garage tomorrow and let you know if I have a straight patten pair.
I also have a 35year collection of NOS, used and reproduction parts should you need anything else.

Regards

Tom

Hi,

I have just checked and I have 3 sets. They have the casting flaws and are originals. The pair I would like to part with need cleaning.
Cost is 90 pounds the pair plus postage. Unless you want to collect. I´m in Romford, Essex. If you want photos please let me know.

Regards,

Tom