Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

C5 convertible for sale heavy optioned

Hi, i have after much soul searching decided to sell my amazing c5 corvette. It has 60k on the clock and has everything done. Nearly new tyres, had the harmonic pulley and belt changed and serviced at oldcott motors 500 miles ago. Also the gearbox was removed and had all the seals etc changed as a slight weep. Dry as a bone now.
It drives perfectly and is fun and very comfortable for journeys.
It gets polished every week and is a highly optioned car.
Has the 3.15 rear gear option, magnetic ride control, heads up display, memory package, multi changer bose cd system.
The pop up headlights work perfectly as does the hood with no leaks and is water tight.
The wheels are in great condition.
It has a performance filter, stainless quad exhaust and a gear shift kit fitted.
It pulls like a train but i don't drive it fast, all for the looks and feel.
I have a history file but not full service history carfax clear report, hpi report.
Only selling as it isnt me, i prefer to go back to a ford lightning or dodge ram hemi. Not on ebay just here as it should go to a corvette fan. If not will part ex it or sell back to oldcott. Any questions just ask.
This is clearcoat millenium yellow very sought after. Price £15,500

Attachments