Calling all C2 Corvettes

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
What a Fab day for all
IMG_9817.JPG
Marti took it upon herself to provide marshaling directions to all the Vette Pilots arriving at the Punchbowl for the C2 Event.
Marti kitted herself out with a Gilet Jaune reflective vest and a pair of marshaling wands.
She quickly got up to speed very quickly with the world wide recognised signals required to communicate with Vette Pilots coming in from any destination.
Marti soon honed her skills to signal: Keep on turning, slow down, stop, and shut down engines and then soon realised that she would have to incorporate another signal into her repertoire, that of EMERGENCY STOP – that one came in very handy on many an occasion.
She did have a problem with a couple of low flying Cessnas but all worked out in the end!

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
What a Fab day for all
View attachment 3662
Marti took it upon herself to provide marshaling directions to all the Vette Pilots arriving at the Punchbowl for the C2 Event.
Marti kitted herself out with a Gilet Jaune reflective vest and a pair of marshaling wands.
She quickly got up to speed very quickly with the world wide recognised signals required to communicate with Vette Pilots coming in from any destination.
Marti soon honed her skills to signal: Keep on turning, slow down, stop, and shut down engines and then soon realised that she would have to incorporate another signal into her repertoire, that of EMERGENCY STOP – that one came in very handy on many an occasion.
She did have a problem with a couple of low flying Cessnas but all worked out in the end!
I understood most, but i thought ‘slow down’ meant ‘take off’...

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Privet
Vodka technically is an "ethanol solution" because it is always sold at less than 100% pure grain alcohol due to water and other constituents, as is Ethanol not 100% pure.
Ethanol a non fossil fuel and hence introduced into gasoline, it is made from corn, Vodka is made from potatoes.
But Ethanol on the Rocks is not a cool drink, it is strictly prohibited.

Ura
I understood most, but i thought ‘slow down’ meant ‘take off’...

No No - No wander you nearly crashed it - "Take off" is when Marti did her Twirl - in other words "Rotate"
You will have to enroll in evening classes, they are held after the supper meet for those that want to learn how to handle a Vette in full flight.

Last edited: