Corvette Funny.........Or......

Nosheruk

Well-known user
I have one that helps me get out of mine. The gymkhana suspension on our roads is brutal on my back 🤣

Regards

Norman

Roscobbc

Its a strange thing - I have a spinal issue (missing disc) and 'dodgy' left ankle movement. I have to drive an automatic as a 'daily driver' - modern clutches are so light in operation I can't 'feel' the clutch biting. So many modern car driving positions are too high for me. However (for me) the C3 has a fantastic driving position - its nice and low so my legs are straight out in front of me and allow me to use the clutch comfortably. OK so Slalom suspension/18" wheels and tyres/UK's pot holed roads are not a good combination for a comfortable journey.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
However (for me) the C3 has a fantastic driving position - its nice and low so my legs are straight out in front of me and allow me to use the clutch comfortably. OK so Slalom suspension/18" wheels and tyres/UK's pot holed roads are not a good combination for a comfortable journey.
I'm the same with my 68 as well. Nice to stretch the legs out and good driving position. I also like being in a LHD car as I have a dodgy right hand wrist after a car accident years back, and the LHD placement really helps with my right wrist and my manual gear stick in the right hand is perfectly placed so it doesn't cause any issues for me.