corvette insurance

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
whats the best insurance company to use to insure a corvette.
can anyone recommend any please
I got quotes from quite a few of the advertised ones in Vette News, then decided to go with Adrian Flux, who I thought gave me the best all round deal for what I required with my 72 C3. There really isn't one fits all, due to everyone having different circumstances and certainly the vast model differences, just set aside an hour or two one day and give them all a call!

72stingraypaul

Well-known user
ok cheers
im already with footman james with my classic rover but not sure if they can add it onto the same policy as being a American car

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
ok cheers
im already with footman james with my classic rover but not sure if they can add it onto the same policy as being a American car
Yes, I have a great policy with Classicline for my Morris Minor Hot Rod, through National Street Rod Association, but couldn't get anything similar with them with the standard Vette

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
ok cheers
ok cheers
I used Lancaster the guy was very helpful,was about £240 for 1st year and that was with a fixed valuation included

Nick B

CCCUK Member
Hello Paul, I use Peter S. Taylor, excellent price with argreed value and the director is a C3 Corvette owner!

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Supporting vendor
Hi.
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.