Forum Help please

WelshVette

Busy user
I've had a couple of what we used to call 'PM's' ( I believe its now 'start a conversation') but can not find them again?

Where would they be and how can I ( in fact all of us who use this facility ) access them again.

Thanks

Rich

Administrator
Hover over their username of the person you want to PM and it will give you the option to "start conversation"

To find a member click on “members” form the homepage. Click on the icon with the three horizontal lines and you will find a “find member” search option.

N

Norm

Next to your name on upper right is INBOX, click that, you will get a dropdown, then click SHOW ALL, all your conversation history is there, unless it was deleted.

Rich

Administrator
Next to your name on upper right is INBOX, click that, you will get a dropdown, then click SHOW ALL, all your conversation history is there, unless it was deleted.

Good spot Norm. I also see that there is an option there to "start a new conversation" with the facility to enter part of the recipients username. They say we learn something new every day ....................(y)