Interior options

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
So, Yvette is a ‘70 with non-original everything. Colour, engine, gearbox etc. So I have no problems with selecting a new interior colour. And believe me she needs an entirely new interior........
View media item 279I’m thinking light grey or light beige but I can’t picture it. Has anyone got any photos of their C3 interior in a similar colour?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I replaced the shabby interior of my 1980 . Leather seats are Light Doeskin and carpet set is reproduction Doeskin . The trim panels were removed on the A and B posts and T top bars and storage bin surrounds and resprayed with Halfords Ford Sierra Biege . Virtually bang on match to original trim colour !! DSCF1989.JPGDSCF1990.JPG

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
Ooooh, I like that idea. And pretty reasonable (on the wallet) to boot. How did you get the seats done? They look really nice, I assume the foams were replaced as well?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
I replaced the shabby interior of my 1980 . Leather seats are Light Doeskin and carpet set is reproduction Doeskin . The trim panels were removed on the A and B posts and T top bars and storage bin surrounds and resprayed with Halfords Ford Sierra Biege . Virtually bang on match to original trim colour !! View attachment 3048View attachment 3050
Ooooh, I like that idea. And pretty reasonable (on the wallet) to boot. How did you get the seats done? They look really nice, I assume the foams were replaced as well?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Yeah , the seats were all new replacements from Ecklers Corvette . Did contemplate just getting new leather covers as the original foams were not too worn and sunk but decided to splash out on all new rather than be disappointed if the old foams didn`t properly pad new covers without sagging or wrinkles . They transformed the car from the old worn vinyl ones and give better support and comfort for driving .

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
Mine came with a black leather interior, which is maybe a "luxury" option, with the "wooden" door trim inserts? 😂IMG_20181118_171104.jpg