Let's See Your Own Corvette Personal Favorite Photos

N

Norm

OK, bikes, I've had a few over the years, sold my last one in 2011, the Softail Special on the bottom, just getting a tad too old now, if I ever went down, most likely wouldn't recover....or worse.

Don't chuckle at that scooter, that's a 650cc, auto, and is fast, had it up to 105 mph once, with more throttle to go. o_O

IMG_0273.JPGIMG_0274.JPGIMG_2997.JPG

67HEAVEN

Well-known user
I had a big Yamaha for a month. Never rode it. I've never even had a motorcycle licence. LOL.
I took this one in as trade on a 1976 Pontiac Bonneville that I was trying to sell. I couldn't sell the Bonneville for many months, but a month after I took the motorcycle for the it, I sold the bike. There's always a solution. LOL.

IMG_0135-1024.jpg

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
It must be difficult to climb in and out when the car is inside.
Are the reflectors under the taillights mandated for UK driving, or were they a personal touch?
Lol, it's not actually as tight as it looks, the reflectors are part of the Euro Spec package that official imports had back in the day. Other details of a Euro Spec car included a radio that you could tune to UK/Europe frequencies, a front tow eye, amber side lights & indicators.

V

Vetteheadtony

Yes its a pace car replica ,got all the paper work .
It was a fresh import last year ,most are low mileage as sat around in dealerships as a showpiece.
I did see one last week on eBay USA with only 8 miles on but at a price .
I remember seeing a couple at Barrett Jackson back in 2008 with silly low miles for under $30k, probably getting on for double that now over there.