London Classic Car Show - 2019

Rich

Administrator
Looking forward to spending a couple of days at the Show. Should be plenty of Corvettes on display ;)

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Hi guys, sorry to post this here but can anyone tell me how I find the members only section so as I can find the discount for tickets to the show, I'm thinking of going tomorrow.....thx

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
After attending on Saturday I was inspired by Marks immaculate C5 to get mine out & give it a clean. Whilst I was doing this my son was test fitting his new wheels for his 350z & that got me thinking.......I wonder if I could get those wheels with the correct stud pattern for a C5? What are people's thoughts on this. I think on a black car 'sitting a tad lower' would look pretty dam good.....IMG_20190217_140543.jpgIMG_20190217_140528.jpgIMG_20190217_140500.jpgIMG_20190217_140451.jpg

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Good grief Nigel, d'you know how old it makes some people feel, seeing Luke with that car!:D

I like those wheels, but only if they are the same diameter as the originals - can't stand small rims on Corvettes! You'd hang on to the magnesiums I assume?

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Good grief Nigel, d'you know how old it makes some people feel, seeing Luke with that car!:D

I like those wheels, but only if they are the same diameter as the originals - can't stand small rims on Corvettes! You'd hang on to the magnesiums I assume?
I know, it's mad growing up so fast, he's coming le Man's again this year with me, in the Vette. Hope you are both keeping well. You are right I would be looking at same size or possibly Z06 offset but no larger & I would be keeping the mags.