New Site

N

Norm

Looks promising, will take a little while to navigate freely.
Will have some comments after a few self demos.

N

Norm

I sent a response to you, I'm not sure if you received it or haven't seen it yet.

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I see that this site may well go "live" later today. Will those of us already regostered here have that registration carried over when it's the live site, or will we need to begin again?

N

Norm

I see that this site may well go "live" later today. Will those of us already regostered here have that registration carried over when it's the live site, or will we need to begin again?

Kind of looks like we're starting from scratch, I see you are listed as a new member, as myself. I did ask if the old site's member's stats would be ported over to the new, have not gotten an answer back, but no big deal, nothing earth shattering. :)

kentvette

CCCUK Member
Yeh, the member status is why I wondered Norm. I didn't want to be thinking we were all OK and find I wasn't:) Maybe I shouldn't have taken so much time setting preferences etc:D "Someone" is going to have abig job on their hands updating all those members.... Good Luck guys!

curious bystander

CCCUK Member
Don't know if we have to re-register. Will have to wait and see.

Yes it will be quite a job to get everyone correctly shown as a member. So patience please

WelshVette

Busy user
Like anything new - it takes a while to get used to and to be able to give a valid option - but first impressions are good - I believe it was well overdue and it took a brave decision by the club committee to do it - Well done!

PAZ9556

CCCUK Member
These are the 2 main photo`s whilst on route 66 three years ago that set it all off.
Photo`s taken in Santa Rosa car museum where most of the cars are up for sale.
Proud to say that I now own one of these amazing cars , it puts a smile on my face every time I open my garage or take it for a drive.

Attachments

• IMG_0284.JPG
    IMG_0284.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0331.JPG
    IMG_0331.JPG
    206.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0340.JPG
    IMG_0340.JPG
    217.3 KB · Views: 4