Ominous Meaning?

N

Norm

Looked out the back yard this morning and saw these perched..........ummm, I'm hoping the rest of the day comes off without a hitch.....:)

20190222_093521.jpg

N

Norm

In my area, they are called turkey vultures, natures dead anything clean-up machines, illegal to kill here.

Roscobbc

In my area, they are called turkey vultures, natures dead anything clean-up machines, illegal to kill here.
Ah-Ha - we have those here too - normally known as ambulance chasers - normally phone you several months after a car accident and 'encourage' you to make insurance/damage/negligence claims.......

N

Norm

Ah, of course they are - I forgot that. They look better in flight, for sure! A "top bird".

Ah-Ha - we have those here too - normally known as ambulance chasers - normally phone you several months after a car accident and 'encourage' you to make insurance/damage/negligence claims.......

Kind of looks like eagles when in reconnaissance mode, hard to tell apart from high up.

"Ambulance chasers", good one, I get the double entendre. :) These nature's morticians don't wait, fresh smell of blood and they are all over it.

turkey vulture.jpg