Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

Owners manuals

CrispyCleen

CCCUK Member
So, I get it. If you are looking for a printed and bound copy of your Corvette’s owners manual, you will need to pay for one. Especially if you are looking for an original. I get it.

However, if I was luck enough to own a modern Corvette (or any modern car for that matter) and say I just wanted to figure out how to turn on my radio, then a digital copy is good enough and freely available on the internet.

But why is it so hard to find a digital copy of a classic Corvette’s owners manual? It’s not like I could start printing it off and making some money off them!

With that rant over with, does anyone have a 1970 owners manual they would be willing to scan in for me? Strictly for personal use.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
I'd be interested in a digital copy for my 68. What I don't like is ordering a CD digital copy from the states, as then I'd get charged import duty + delivery + tax etc etc. Why can't they just email me the PDF and save a fortune on all that?

antijam

CCCUK Member
What is the quality like and what version is it? I’m going to bite the bullet and just buy one.
It's a download from a website of an original handbook. I've saved it as a .pdf. It's probably very similar to the '70, so if you'd like a copy to see the sort of thing you'll get if you buy one, pm me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Capture.JPG