Potential "Bargain" C7 for someone who "REALLY" knows what they are doing?

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Just been re-listed for the 4th time. Ist time didn't mention that it was a salvage title car. Interior looks poor and who knows what's really under that wrap. Wonder if Adrian Dromey has looked at it?

PhilV8

CCCUK Member
Either a real bargain...... Or a hell of a lot of money for a heap of trouble. I Kinda side with the second option, there has to be a reason it's so cheap, even if it looks good...... the seller must have bought it even cheaper. Other thing that's weird, you'd have to go to Marbella to collect it. If it is salvage title, perhaps they sent it to Spain to 'dry out' :).

Roscobbc

Simply answer. Ask dealer for vin number. Google vin number in 'States. It will come up as a write off at some point in its history. If dealer won't give you vin number then it is a salvage title car - still may be worth it's money though....

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Not such a "bargain" me thinks? It's a 2015 (Salvage title) US spec car with 16k miles. Three weeks ago, Ian Allan were selling a 2015 US spec LT2/Z51/Auto/11k miles for £38,995, if I remember correctly. Sold quick.

Roscobbc

Just been re-listed for the 4th time. Ist time didn't mention that it was a salvage title car. Interior looks poor and who knows what's really under that wrap. Wonder if Adrian Dromey has looked at it?

Adrian Dromey called me on this - his words to me were "I do not entertain anything that appears on Carfax with a salvage title"

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Good man. Was wondering at the time (when the bids were very low) whether he might be interested in it to break it for parts, not to sell it as a running car. According to my Ebay "Watched Items" car sold for £29,612.

Last edited: