Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

Supplier Discount Codes

97BlackC5

CCCUK Member
Do we (CCCUK) still have deals we can get with discount codes with certain suppliers both in the UK & the US? If we do, where can I find the list of these suppliers & codes? I assume the members only section, (that I still don't seem to be able to find let alone access)? Please can someone point me in the right direction.......the suppliers I am particularly interested in are Ecklers & RockAuto;-)

curious bystander

Committee Member
Rock Auto: 58A5CAE33E64BB -5% off , expires 14th April 2019
Ecklers - haven't seen a code from them for ages. Best thing is to sign up to their emails and you'll get discount offers every few weeks.
Send your name, membership number and web name to: clubweb@corvetteclub.org.uk and hopefully Ben will have time to alter your status to CCCUK Member

Rich

Administrator
The Ecklers Discount Code should still be relevant as it was negotiated purely for CCCUK members. It can be found in the Members Forum on the old website http://old.corvetteclub.org.uk/

Nige, clearly I can't post the code here, but if you can't find it please send me an email.

Whilst on the subject of Membership Benefits there was a very comprehensive list of numerous Members' discounts. This may well have changed but only Membership would know and unfortunately there is nobody to ask at the moment. No doubt in the fullness of time an up to date list will be available here, but in the meantime, Nige, I can send you a copy of the list if it helps.

gavinfdavies

CCCUK Member
I recently bought a car cover from the affiliated trader, and they provided a discount. I'll try to look up the code and make a note of it if any one want to ask me.

gavinfdavies

CCCUK Member
Actually, on the subject of discount codes, maybe that's one small job I could help out with. For example, if I was to keep a list of codes, and also was provided a list of members (updated monthly for example), I could then act as a point of contact for any one after discounts, via email, forum-PM, phone etc.

it's not much, but it's achievable I think. Who should I speak to?

craigyboy

CCCUK Member
Rock Auto: 58A5CAE33E64BB -5% off , expires 14th April 2019
Ecklers - haven't seen a code from them for ages. Best thing is to sign up to their emails and you'll get discount offers every few weeks.
Send your name, membership number and web name to: clubweb@corvetteclub.org.uk and hopefully Ben will have time to alter your status to CCCUK Member
anyone can get a discount code even if they are not a CCUK member so it's not a benefit