Surrey region monthly meet

rubyragtop

Committee Member
The January meet of the Surrey region takes place this coming Tuesday at the Fairmile, Portsmouth Road, Cobham from around 7:30. See you there.

RickyG512

Regular user
Hi Ruby, I just got my C4 and I live in Surrey! Are these meets every month? Would like to come to them all and meet other vette heads :)

Also are these general location based meets not on the club calendar? Just browsing round the site at the moment and notice there's a few events that aren't on the calendar =/

rubyragtop

Committee Member
Hi Ruby, I just got my C4 and I live in Surrey! Are these meets every month? Would like to come to them all and meet other vette heads :)

Also are these general location based meets not on the club calendar? Just browsing round the site at the moment and notice there's a few events that aren't on the calendar =/
Hi Ricky,
The Surrey region meet every 4th Tuesday evening of each month. The next meet is this coming Tuesday, same time and location as mentioned above.
Not quite sure what question you are asking about meets/events, but will be happy to meet and chat about it this coming Tuesday if you can make it.

RickyG512

Regular user
Hi Ruby, unfortunately I can't make this Tuesday =(.

I was just saying that all these organized events and meets on the forum don't seem to be on the club calendar page. So events can be very easily missed unless you are browsing around the whole forum.

Kicks on 66

CCCUK Member
I was just saying that all these organized events and meets on the forum don't seem to be on the club calendar page. So events can be very easily missed unless you are browsing around the whole forum.

Apologies but I think we're all on a bit of a learning curve after moving from the old forum. Meet now added to the calendar.