Wanted: '78 Anniversary model t tops

phorbiuz

Regular user
Hello again all.

I didn't realise the old forum was no longer and I've just registered again as my account was no longer valid.

Anyway, I did have a wanted post on there for some hard tops so that I can then move on my mirror tops. Having had a few retinal operations I'm quite sensitive to sunlight which the mirror tops don't help with. If I can't find any I'm going with another members suggestion at the time to wrap my existing ones but it would be nice to do it properly.

Thanks.

Dave.

N

Norm

The wrap would be the least expensive way to go, plus you probably won't get too many takers for a swap. And if need be, the wrap can be removed to get back to the original.

And if you wanted to keep the mirror look, you can get a mirror or chrome, or silver wrap.

N

Norm

Also, you can keep the look, just line the interior underside of panels to prevent sunlight with a soft cloth type material or foam.

phill78

CCCUK Member
Hello again all.

I didn't realise the old forum was no longer and I've just registered again as my account was no longer valid.

Anyway, I did have a wanted post on there for some hard tops so that I can then move on my mirror tops. Having had a few retinal operations I'm quite sensitive to sunlight which the mirror tops don't help with. If I can't find any I'm going with another members suggestion at the time to wrap my existing ones but it would be nice to do it properly.

Thanks.

Dave.

hi mate
Hello again all.

Thanks.

Dave.

hi mate
how much would you want for the tops you have ?
if you sold the ones you have you could buy second hand ones

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hello again all.

Thanks.

Dave.

I have just sent you a Private Message, (accessed from your"Inbox" in the Header)

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hello again all.

Thanks.

Dave.

Dave do you still have the tops, if so my buddy has a 78 Anniversary with tops in the Anniversary silver with recent new weather strips.

if you are interested in the swap let me know, you can send me a private message, by clicking on the "Inbox" in the header above and starting a conversation

Cheers

phorbiuz

Regular user
Hi all. Thanks for the replies and sorry for not being online sooner - I didn't think there'd been any more replies. PM's have been replied to, and once again thanks for the input.