Wanted - C5 Winter Wheels...

P

Phil223

I am looking for some C5 suitable "cheap" winter wheels. I already have some very nice chrome wheels on the car (which I have just imported from S Carolina). They won't look good after one outing on salted roads I am sure! Although I am not a fan of driving my Vettes until any salt has been washed off the roads, I do intend to use the car throughout the year.

Therefore, I am looking for something appropriate.

They don't need to be mint and I am quite happy to refurb if the price is reasonable.

Thanks in advance!

V8_JUNKIE

CCCUK Member
I am looking for some C5 suitable "cheap" winter wheels. I already have some very nice chrome wheels on the car (which I have just imported from S Carolina). They won't look good after one outing on salted roads I am sure! Although I am not a fan of driving my Vettes until any salt has been washed off the roads, I do intend to use the car throughout the year.

Therefore, I am looking for something appropriate.

They don't need to be mint and I am quite happy to refurb if the price is reasonable.

Thanks in advance!
HI. Ido have an original C5 set of wheels, all in original condition, taken off my car back in 2003/4 ish at 15,000 miles. I have recently swapped the car for a C7 Z51 STINGRAY. So wheels are not really worth hanging onto anymore. will need new rubber tho.original run flats are still on. no TPM,S Have got original centres which are almost mint. COUPLE OF PICTURES OF THE TWO I CAN GET TO TO PHOTO. THE OTHER TWO ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. WILL UNBURY THEM AND PHOTOGRAPH, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. (They are the same shade of silver all round, just photos are under different lights/in different areas of garage.So look different in the photos, I notice.)
Regards Phil.

Attachments

• 2019-05-30 19.09.03.jpg
    2019-05-30 19.09.03.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 2019-05-30 19.09.36.jpg
    2019-05-30 19.09.36.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 5
P

Phil223

Hi!

Thanks for your response.

They’d do what I’m looking for I think.

Whereabouts are you and what are you looking to get for them?

Many thanks.

V8_JUNKIE

CCCUK Member
HI. Ido have an original C5 set of wheels, all in original condition, taken off my car back in 2003/4 ish at 15,000 miles. I have recently swapped the car for a C7 Z51 STINGRAY. So wheels are not really worth hanging onto anymore. will need new rubber tho.original run flats are still on. no TPM,S Have got original centres which are almost mint. COUPLE OF PICTURES OF THE TWO I CAN GET TO TO PHOTO. THE OTHER TWO ARE PRETTY MUCH THE SAME. WILL UNBURY THEM AND PHOTOGRAPH, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED. (They are the same shade of silver all round, just photos are under different lights/in different areas of garage.So look different in the photos, I notice.)
Regards Phil.
Hi!

Thanks for your response.

They’d do what I’m looking for I think.

Whereabouts are you and what are you looking to get for them?

Many thanks.
Hi Phil. Im in Nottingham./Burton Joyce. as far as the price is concerned, Make me an offer. What r they worth.
Cheers Phil.

P

Phil223

Hi Phil

Thanks for your prompt response.

I’m not looking to take the Mick! But they’re for light winter use. Would you take £150 cash (or Paypal whatever you prefer)?

I can collect next weekend if that works for you.

V8_JUNKIE

CCCUK Member
Hi Phil

Thanks for your prompt response.

I’m not looking to take the Mick! But they’re for light winter use. Would you take £150 cash (or Paypal whatever you prefer)?

I can collect next weekend if that works for you.
Hi Phil. Would suit me better if we said 200, and cash will be fine.

P

Phil223

Deal! Great thanks...

I’m doing this all on my phone and I can’t see if there’s a private message or email option on this new forum.

I’ll log on my PC later.

I can pop up next Saturday morning if that’s convenient?

V8_JUNKIE

CCCUK Member
Deal! Great thanks...

I’m doing this all on my phone and I can’t see if there’s a private message or email option on this new forum.

I’ll log on my PC later.

I can pop up next Saturday morning if that’s convenient?
YES. no problem.

Last edited:
P

Phil223

Hi Phil...

I've sent a couple of private messages, but to be honest I don't know what I'm doing! Hopefully you've received them!!

V8_JUNKIE

CCCUK Member
HI Phil. I have received the messages. I've sent you a text to your phone number with my address.
Cheers Phil.