We do need need any water :-)

teamzr1

Supporting vendor
My 21 year old C5's engine bay has never been washed with soap and water and after countless racing and street driving
simple wipe down has been good enough
Also shows all the BS where those in Europe claim Corvettes are subpar when as we see all the parts, even rubber hoses still
look damn good

eb2.jpg

eb1.jpg

eb3.jpg

eb4.jpg

N

Norm

After almost 3 months, 117 views, and NO REPLIES from this crowd, I thought it appropriate to make a comment.
Yes, simple wipe downs will do the job, and it looks good. :cool:(y)

Panterass28

Regular user
After almost 3 months, 117 views, and NO REPLIES from this crowd, I thought it appropriate to make a comment.
Yes, simple wipe downs will do the job, and it looks good. :cool:(y)
Looks really clean and tidy . Like the air scoops I was looking to put some low profile scoops on my c4 hood but could never find anything that would look right 👍

Nick B

CCCUK Member
O.k. I'll jump in as well: That is a very clean engine bay and as long as you don't have oil leaks and keep on top of it they do stay like that with just regular wipe downs.

Redlevel

Well-known user
AT 205 oil seal rejuvenation liquid (as endorsed by Youtubes Scotty Kilmer) sprayed on rubber components will keep them looking new and prevent age perishing..
One of those liquid engineering products that works..
Hate changing rubber (cv/steering etc) boots etc so I use AT205 to preserve them. Good for all kinds of automotive rubber. 👍

Last edited: