American Bombers

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Out running some errands today & took 'Cunningham' as the weather was so nice and came across this fabulous 1957 V8 Pontiac Safari & naturally had to get a photo op. 😁

Felt so good to finally see some more American muscle. 😎🇺🇸
PXL_20210325_170617503_copy_943x659.jpg

Oneball

CCCUK Member
That Pontiac could be brilliant if it didn’t look like it fell from the knacker’s wagon. Don’t really get the rat look.
Vette looks great.

Oneball

CCCUK Member
I’ve seen them do it and I don’t understand how the rust doesn’t just bubble through the clear after a couple of months.

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
That Pontiac could be brilliant if it didn’t look like it fell from the knacker’s wagon. Don’t really get the rat look.
Vette looks great.
I don't get the rat look either. I appreciate the effort that has gone in, and the money spent to make it look as the owner wants it to look. But from my perspective, my mind can't get around the fact that the owner paid someone a lot of money to make their car look £$%^. I apologise to those that like the rat look - and I'm glad we all have different things we like. But its just not for me.

Redlevel

Well-known user
Love the rat look but it has to be done right..
Saw Steve Darnells creations on a trip to LV. The attention to detail is amazing, you just dont see it all on tv.
😎