AMERICAN SPEEDFEST 8 6 / 7 JUNE 2020

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Brands Hatch American Speedfest Starring NASCAR Whelen Euro Series

Brands Hatch American Speedfest 8 - Small Logo
AMERICAN SPEEDFEST 8 6 / 7 JUNE 2020

Corvette club parking, there is a limit of 35 spaces for our club area for Sunday and 8 Spaces on Saturday. We have 15 spaces by the road plus 20 vip parking spaces

Members must still apply for tickets individually register asap if you are thinking of attending.

Individual Owners | Brands Hatch American SpeedFest 8 | 6-7 June 2020 - the UK's biggest American car show

Register with MSV and follow the online Registration click car club Classic Corvette Club uk.

All successful applicants for this display will receive:
TICKETS
ONE complimentary vehicle pass which includes admission for the driver (only). 50% off ONE passenger
Car pass for your Corvette allowing display inside the venue.
Opportunity to take part in parade laps around the circuit.
Please note any passengers will need a valid ticket, which can be purchased once your vehicle has been approved.

Sunday is the main event day, although there will be support race qualifying on Saturday.

Meeting details will be sent out closer to the event,
Details will also be on the club Website
Gary & John

Gary Garwood
Public Relations
Kent Region Representative
pr@corvetteclub.org.uk

kentregion@corvetteclub.org.uk
0sORB8g8Sy_hepsDtO_vOiC7IqRGV7c4AriIusMbBsNkeh2r4T22Ne_Etw5GfAaQ1J9-LikiPp24K7fWenwUaDdSTBUZ5fuyj03AWAxN6S9KhJXFIQRSoAOkJ3RT2kQakqMJX0JbuXU8txqkI3xEUBbwCQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Evening, have applied for a Sunday space over a week ago but its still sitting as “pending” in my account. Any idea how long it takes to be approved?

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Did you go through the process of buying tickets it's free if you print your own small charge if they post
Gary

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
No as it didn't give me the option at the time, I went through the process of selecting the club and what day I wanted to display and it just said they will be in touch once my application is reviewed and approved?

Rich

Administrator
I applied back in November for 6th Generation Camaro parking and received the same email. I checked yesterday. Still pending!!

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
I applied back in November for 6th Generation Camaro parking and received the same email. I checked yesterday. Still pending!!
Great!! I've dropped MSV an email and will let you know what I get back.

Last edited:

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
Evening, have applied for a Sunday space over a week ago but its still sitting as “pending” in my account. Any idea how long it takes to be approved?
Same here Ian. I’m not sure sure what’s going on with cccuk spaces tbh. When I applied, tickets could have only just been released, but the 20 vip spaces for Sunday had all gone already and only 5 normal spaces were available. So some people must have been accepted very quickly? I had requested a Saturday ticket and then during the week I tried to get a Sunday ticket also but it wouldn’t let me - aaagh. Might have to email them too!

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Bit of a poor show all round from MSV by the sounds of it! Will just have to wait to see if they respond I suppose.

Last edited:

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
I am going to request more spaces and check to see if everyone is a Cccuk member that has applied
Thanks Gary, and that’s a good point about being members.
By my calculation thirty places were taken for Sunday just days after they were available. That seems unlikely?

7YEL

CCCUK regional rep
Hi all
I managed to get hold of the Speedfest organiser late yesterday they have been having problems with the website some members are showing pending, they are now working on it but it's going to take another few days, they are telling me we have not reached our limit on spaces yet. I will keep checking and report back here early next week.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Hi all
I managed to get hold of the Speedfest organiser late yesterday they have been having problems with the website some members are showing pending, they are now working on it but it's going to take another few days, they are telling me we have not reached our limit on spaces yet. I will keep checking and report back here early next week.
That's great, many thanks for taking the time to get hold of them and updating us, very much appreciated.