American speedfest

robbiew

CCCUK Member
Can I rightly assume, that the corvette club will have an allocated area this year ? I have been on the MSV website to register with the cccuk, but the cccuk has not been approved as yet, am I being a bit premature with the timing.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
OP, did you get any response from your rep? I’ve just started a thread on the events forum asking the same question as the early bird discount being offered inc free grandstand seat and grid walk finishes at the end of the month.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
I’ve just looked on the MSV website and CCCUK club area tickets are now available, but there’s very few left for Sunday so be quick. Looks like we’ve been allocated fewer spaces this year.

I’ve booked at ticket for Saturday in the CCCUK VIP parking area (not sure what that is but sounds good!). There’s lots of those tickets still available.

I usually go Sunday but thought I’d try Saturday for a change. Hopefully the traffic jam at Dartford tunnel won’t be as bad as it is on a Sunday night coming home.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
I’ve just looked on the MSV website and CCCUK club area tickets are now available, but there’s very few left for Sunday so be quick. Looks like we’ve been allocated fewer spaces this year.

I’ve booked at ticket for Saturday in the CCCUK VIP parking area (not sure what that is but sounds good!). There’s lots of those tickets still available.

I usually go Sunday but thought I’d try Saturday for a change. Hopefully the traffic jam at Dartford tunnel won’t be as bad as it is on a Sunday night coming home.
Thank you, now sorted for Sunday. Tunnel is always a nightmare every day but as its the main race day, plumped for Sunday, thanks for your help.