Americana Day in Horsham, Sussex this Sunday 29th September

Sea5

CCCUK regional rep
This event was going to be bigger than last year with 400 - 500 American cars booked in. Sadly, the inclement, persistent wet weather has forced big changes to the plan. Plan B is now in operation. The Park which was to be used for the majority of club cars cannot now be driven on. The number of cars attending has been drastically cut back and the remainder will be moved into town centre locations. The forecast for Sunday morning is heavy rain. This will undoubtedly reduce numbers attending - especially the older corvettes and classics.
We (the CCCUK) have been allocated only 25 parking spaces. There were 41 registered to attend. I have sent out an e-mail to all Sussex members informing them of the changes and new criteria. Surrey and Kent reps have also passed on the message. If you have pre -registered and have not received my update, please contact me ASAP as you may not gain entry without the correct window label and authorisation. Note also that the morning meeting time and venue have also changed.
Americana is in its 3rd year. The last 2 years have been warm and sunny. We are not likely to be so lucky this year but the show will go on regardless.
Gary White - CCCUK Sussex rep
sussexregion@corvetteclub.org.uk
07973 330046