Any Old Carpet

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Hi there, I’ve been making some speaker boxes to go in the rear . I’m not planning on changing carpets just yet so wondered if anyone were changing theirs and would let me buy the old carpet to cover the boxes. Photo shows colour I believe is Saddle6772ACFC-3D77-4969-B27D-68EFECF27CE3.jpeg

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
I took the seat out and fiddled around some and made it better but I think I need a better solution long term I have a good friend in the village who is an engineer for Lotus he’s going to pop round at weekend to take a look

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Yes the lotus Elise was his creation engineer wise and he’s led the new electric Elvira project too so if he can’t find a solution no one can

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
Hi there, I’ve been making some speaker boxes to go in the rear . I’m not planning on changing carpets just yet so wondered if anyone were changing theirs and would let me buy the old carpet to cover the boxes. Photo shows colour I believe is SaddleView attachment 6928
Just done the dry fit on the speaker box decided to get some colour matched paint to the plastics it’s pretty close and I’m fairly happy with the fit. Just gotta wire them in nowD3AB5282-6C6A-4B60-991B-2EE056F28DBA.jpeg