Until: Mon 7 Mar 2022 - 17:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Johneboy

CCCUK regional rep
Dear All

We will be having a club presence at the Beaulieu Supercar weekend on 6/7th August; Corvette is the only eligible Chevrolet brand that Beaulieu is letting in.
It promises to be a good weekend,

I am enclosing the link to get you to the car Club page on the Beaulieu website where you can see we are shown as a participating Club.

Club Stand Application - Beaulieu
Club Stand Application - Beaulieu
DEMONSTRATION RUNS. Please indicate on the application form if you wish to take part in a demonstration run over the weekend. Due to very high demand for participating in the demonstration runs, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to take part in one of the runs.
www.beaulieu.co.uk

You need to apply via the above website via the Club Stand Application page as individuals so that they can book you in.

We will have the regional Gazebo up and a display area for our cars on both the Sat and Sun. I plan to be there on both days.

Depending on the level of interest we will look to try and organise a cruise in.

At this stage I would like to ask that you come back to me and advise if you will be attending, we have reserved a number of places and I need to set a deadline of 25th April to receive details of those who wish to attend. Please email me on jjallen35@hotmail.com

Last year we still had Covid and the weather was not good, now with no restrictions I am sure many more people will come along, of course Beaulieu has a good motor Museum, a James Bond exhibition and the mono rail, so in all a really good day out.

Hoping you will want to join us; I look forward to hearing from