C2/C3 used parts, newly updated.

sublimemike

Well-known user
That's the one. Don't mean to be dumb but I'm reading from what you say you tested it? Don't worry about the gaiter. The top port doesn't do anything really .
Thanks

Corvette

CCCUK Member
That's the one. Don't mean to be dumb but I'm reading from what you say you tested it? Don't worry about the gaiter. The top port doesn't do anything really .
Thanks
I havent tested it, I struggled just to get to it. I'm on the 66 tomorrow so will unbolt the switch and try and see if it works.

sublimemike

Well-known user
Swivel socket easiest for bottom bolt. Little mighty vac on middle port if you have one to see if it holds vacuum. Wilcox vid if you've not had the usual vette vacuum issues

sublimemike

Well-known user
Thanks for looking. Thought this might end up like a Unicorn hunt for a used one that worked . Still we are not supposed to be going anywhere so not like I'm stuck off the road for the summer.

Dazaa

CCCUK Member
Have you got much of the interior left from the 69? I could do with a complete dash, all the plastic windscreen trim and the centre bezel. No rush at all.

Corvette

CCCUK Member
Tonight I will be listing on eBay black 69 quarter panel trims, 3964114 kick panels and 68 only 3930496 right side kick panel. I also have a 1969 passenger dash pad with map holder thingy. brand new comfortweave seat back cover for 1972.

Dazaa

CCCUK Member
Tonight I will be listing on eBay black 69 quarter panel trims, 3964114 kick panels and 68 only 3930496 right side kick panel. I also have a 1969 passenger dash pad with map holder thingy. brand new comfortweave seat back cover for 1972.
How much do need for the passenger dash pad? haven't seen it on ebay yet

Corvette

CCCUK Member
Still to list it, £100 posted. It’s the one with the map pocket, where you would have a glove box normally

SOLD.

Last edited:

Rich

Administrator
Hi I am interested in the 68 kick panel, just need to workk out how to PM
Click on the avatar of the person you want to PM. Click on "start conversation" and you're good to go. You will get an advice from the system when they reply.