C2/C3 used parts, newly updated.

Dazaa

CCCUK Member
Have you got a water diverter from either of the door jams? The rectangular piece thats held in by a 2 rivets under the door striker

hi, do you have the rear glass plastic trim still ? also looking for front grill inserts, i have the indicators need the rest to fill the gap if its a seperate part ? thanks

Corvette

CCCUK Member
hi, do you have the rear glass plastic trim still ? also looking for front grill inserts, i have the indicators need the rest to fill the gap if its a seperate part ? thanks
I still have the rear screen trim, as in pics it’s in 2 pieces but fits together perfectly. I dont have front end bits for a later C3.

Corvette

CCCUK Member
Im still looking for 1967 reverse light units and two 1967 15x6” rally wheels. Anyone got any spare C2 body panels?

Last edited:

Corvette

CCCUK Member
Brand new red 80/20 complete carpet set . Bought for a 1969 convertible but will fit others. £250.

Brand new red vinyl seat covers for same car, non headrest £250.

Twin snorkel air cleaner from a 71 car. Super rare offers?

C3 rear diff. £500.

Last edited:

Corvette

CCCUK Member
1969 fender bezels. Both sides, original GM items. I have put thinners on one to remove the light dusting of paint someone put on. Chrome looks good. Rare parts. £120 posted.

180A69CC-7FB4-497E-A1D4-07CDA4E72E1E.jpegF8F3069B-1CF3-404D-8709-2CDCA00258C4.jpeg

Last edited:

Corvette

CCCUK Member
1968/69 seat latches. New in packet, a pair. sold.
Set of rear lenses from a 1971 car. One of the back up lens has a crack. £65 posted.
Horn push for early C3 with tilt tele, has one crack £10.
Data plate for a 427 390hp. £20.

Attachments

Last edited:

Corvette

CCCUK Member
Early C3 AZ wheel. Old GR70 tyre with tread. Complete with original four clip beauty ring and GM Derby cap. Sold.
I have another in same condition with ring,cap and original tyre.

Last edited: