C3 BB Sounds

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Nice one. Gotta love a good burble. What's the yellow ball thing on your steering wheel again? I saw you mention it in another post a while back, but I've forgotten.

Roscobbc

Its a shift light. The yellow thing is a translucent cover that reduces brightness for every day (non competition) use.
Idea being that it flashes at a pre-determined rpm......just as a reminder just in case you forget to change-up gear......as if!

CaptainK

CCCUK Member
Its a shift light. The yellow thing is a translucent cover that reduces brightness for every day (non competition) use.
Idea being that it flashes at a pre-determined rpm......just as a reminder just in case you forget to change-up gear......as if!
Ah yes, I remember now. I used to have a shift light in my old 205 GTi-6 (engine conversion) mapped on throttle bodies. It was a small light though, but it encouraged me to try to get the light to come on as a bit of fun. Hehehe. I was supposed to go track days with that car after I had finished building it, but alas a drunk lorry driver took offence to it and decided to go for the "head on bonus" (Carmageddon reference) driving the wrong way down a dual carriageway......