c3 luggage rack/hardware needed

Dazaa

Well-known user
Does anyone have the hardware to mount a luggage rack? Unfortunately misplaced the set I had. Need the chrome spacers and screws. Would also be up for buying a complete stainless steel rack.

jcracknell

New user
Hi Dazaa, I have a full set with fixtures that i have taken off and am willing to sell.(Located in London) I am not sure what it is worth but is in great condition. Make me an offer and we will see what we can do. See image of the rack on the car!

Attachments

• 106224326_958956851206814_1472802484210399842_n.jpg
    106224326_958956851206814_1472802484210399842_n.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 6

Dazaa

Well-known user
Looks nice, is it stainless or chrome? I haven't a clue what to offer, whats it worth to you?

jcracknell

New user
Just having a closer look now. I think it is chrome actually. Not stainless.

Also a bit in the dark on price. I know you can pick up a new one from the states for 250 USD before shipping. Corvette kingdom have just the mounting kit for 76 GBP. So does somewhere in the middle sound alright at around 120GBP?

Dazaa

Well-known user
Ok that sounds fair if it looks as good as the pics show, any wear or pitting to the chrome?
Where abouts in London are you?

jcracknell

New user
Chrome looks great. Just taken a load of photos (apologies for so many haha) to show you as close as possible the rack. (Have to get up very close to see any pitting and after a polish I’m sure they will be near gone). I will do a polish myself tonight with chrome cleaner to see the result.

You will notice one of the rack supports has more pitting than the others but will see how it looks after a good polish.

Located near Clapham junction.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 8

Dazaa

Well-known user
Ok sweet consider it sold. Paypal ok? Are you near to the station? Ill pop down on the overground whenever suits you

jcracknell

New user
Great :) Yep 8minutes walk from the station, however I will Drive with the rack to meet you outside the Grant road entrance

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Great :) Yep 8minutes walk from the station, however I will Drive with the rack to meet you outside the Grant road entrance as that will be easiest.

PayPal works for me.
PayPal email is:
xx.

also my mobile number is xx

Feel free to call or WhatsApp me to organise a time etc.
After this Transaction - I should change your Pay Pal email Account - and edit out the info from the Post - Not the sort of Information you want the World to see.

Last edited by a moderator: