C3 parts needed - likely to be updated

Dazaa

Well-known user
As i come close to finishing my 71 I'm finding more and more small pieces are missing, will keep updating this thread as I figure out what I need. For now i'm after the following

hood support, the scissor type for a 73 I believe (not the type which pulls out like a drawer runner on the 71 which is too long for my new hood)
interior panels which cover the seatbelt retractors behind the seats, any colour or condition as will be trimmed in leather
front coil over kit, on the off chance someone has a pair before I spend £900 on QA1's
the 2 metal brackets which hold the front grills on a 71 and 72 to the bumper, L shaped things
washer pump, the type that goes on the wiper motor not the external pump from the later years
window felt supports, the ones that bolt to the inside of the door, 2 on each side
2 of the metal clips which secure the door panels to the doors

M

Martinshort

As i come close to finishing my 71 I'm finding more and more small pieces are missing, will keep updating this thread as I figure out what I need. For now i'm after the following

hood support, the scissor type for a 73 I believe (not the type which pulls out like a drawer runner on the 71 which is too long for my new hood)
interior panels which cover the seatbelt retractors behind the seats, any colour or condition as will be trimmed in leather
front coil over kit, on the off chance someone has a pair before I spend £900 on QA1's
the 2 metal brackets which hold the front grills on a 71 and 72 to the bumper, L shaped things
washer pump, the type that goes on the wiper motor not the external pump from the later years
window felt supports, the ones that bolt to the inside of the door, 2 on each side
2 of the metal clips which secure the door panels to the doors
Are still requireing some parts

Dazaa

Well-known user
I do really need an MSD distributor if anyone has one spare, the type without the hei coil on top.