C3 Spare Wheel and tools

Adriana1

Busy user
Hi Guys
Anyone out there have a spare wheel, jack and tools??
My new import has come without any of these!!!!!!
Thanks for you help

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
When I imported my red LT-1 I was aghast that there was no lug wrench or jack given it was a top flight car so I sourced the date correct missing items at some considerable expense. Then I found that the storage bin behind the passenger seat had the liner box and the original jack & wrench were underneath. Have you checked for a liner ?

Adriana1

Busy user
When I imported my red LT-1 I was aghast that there was no lug wrench or jack given it was a top flight car so I sourced the date correct missing items at some considerable expense. Then I found that the storage bin behind the passenger seat had the liner box and the original jack & wrench were underneath. Have you checked for a liner ?
Yes I have checked all 3 box’s nothing in there
Thanks

Nick B

CCCUK Member

I thought mine were missing and found them in the same place Mr Cricket.