C6 Buyers Guide

Rich

Administrator
Is there a C6 buyers guide on this site I have looked 👀 but can't find
anything, thanks.
Keith. Buyers guides are available for C2, C3, C4 and C5 but, alas, not for C6.
There are guides avaiable on the Internet, but the CCCUK guides tend to cover the common faults and also matters specific to UK ownership. Mainly written by CCCUK members, so if we have any C6 experts, now is your chance...............
We like to keep them as a benefit of Membership.

stealthyflatfish

Well-known user
Ok guy's thanks for your responses, cleared that up. Found lots of information on the interwebs starting with C&S Corvettes, ( USA ) covers all years and all models, more a video catalogue but very interesting, a good starting point if looking to pull the trigger.

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
Found lots of information on the interwebs starting with C&S Corvettes, ( USA ) covers all years and all models, more a video catalogue but very interesting, a good starting point if looking to pull the trigger.
Saw that one where he recommends getting the 2008 on LS3 engined cars and mentions problems with the earlier 2005 - 2007 LS2 engines. If you have the budget for an LS3 go for it, but my low mileage 2007 LS2 never missed a beat/not one problem in 6 years of ownership. Maybe he is referring to high(er) mileage US cars? Seen this?

JetJock

CCCUK Member
I just bought a super guide from
1642849596309.png
Can recommend it. I'm finding it hugely useful and informative, although I cannot vouch for the accuracy of the content. I think they only just published it this year. You can download or buy the paper copy, which matches the C5 Corvette Book of Knowledge.