C6 repair

Gopi

Regular user
Hey guys does anyone know any garage local in Essex, that can repair hand brake cable on a c6?

Roscobbc

Hey guys does anyone know any garage local in Essex, that can repair hand brake cable on a c6?
Are you the guy with the red C6 with recently fitted rear spoiler? - lives in RM postcode? - it might be a little easier to tell you who 'not' to take the car to.

Roscobbc

I'm next road to you - CCM Vettes are what was the service part of Claremont Corvette over at Snodland Kent. Is the cable broken or just jammed.
You could try GS Auto's - general American car repairs - based at Collier Row.

Last edited:

Gopi

Regular user
CCM Vettes over the bridge isn’t far.
Thank you I give them a call
I'm next road to you - CCM Vettes are what was the service part of Claremont Corvette over at Snodland Kent. Is the cable broken or just jammed.
You could try GS Auto's - general American car repairs - based at Collier Row.
i tried ringing gs. But there phone number isn’t working

Roscobbc

Perhaps the guys at Customville will have a current number for them - (call 020 8590 1449) they are American and custom parts only but may be able to suggest someone else local or relatively close.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Perhaps the guys at Customville will have a current number for them - (call 020 8590 1449) they are American and custom parts only but may be able to suggest someone else local or relatively close.
This is the Forum working for Members helping them out - Great!