C6 Z06 rear exhaust for sale

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Taken off due to one of the tips being damaged/bent when i got the car on the drivers side, passengers side perfect. Both come with the OEM valves that were open when taken off the car, valves were working fine. Looking for £300 collected from Southend

Steve n Kate

Regular user
Taken off due to one of the tips being damaged/bent when i got the car on the drivers side, passengers side perfect. Both come with the OEM valves that were open when taken off the car, valves were working fine. Looking for £300 collected from Southend
Hi I'm interested in these for my car
Have you any pics
Thanks
Steve

Steve n Kate

Regular user
Hi
Thanks for the reply
Photo seems fine
Is it just the tip that has been damaged or has it been pushed back into box.
Many thanks
Steve

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Hi
Thanks for the reply
Photo seems fine
Is it just the tip that has been damaged or has it been pushed back into box.
Many thanks
Steve
Hi Steve, just the bottom of the tip has been creased, believe it was done when trailered from France to the UK by the prev owner when the clutch master slave cylinder gave out at Le Mans one year, unfortunately he couldn’t prove which side done it to get it replaced.

Tattooboy

CCCUK Member
Yes, happy to entertain an offer from fellow members. Not sure if it would help but ill be at Goodwood Revival on the Sunday

Steve n Kate

Regular user
OK that sounds all ok
Would you take a offer on them as it's a bit of a drive for us.
Brighton way
Steve
Would £
Yes, happy to entertain an offer from fellow members. Not sure if it would help but ill be at Goodwood Revival on the Sunday
Really that would be fantastic
Not going this year but I could meet you maybe near the circuit at a place of your choosing.
Only live a few miles away
Obviously will pay you cash
You might need it on the day lol
Steve

coreyjacob2001

New user
Hi, do you still have these? Thanks.