Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

CCCUK Nationals - Sharnbrook Hotel

Added to Calendar: 19-06-20, 20-06-20, 21-06-20

Roscobbc

CCCUK Chairman
CCCUK Nationals will be held once again at the Sharnbrook hotel over the weekend of Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June - more detail tba.
There are limited hotel rooms available for CCCUK Members

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
CCCUK Nationals will be held once again at the Sharnbrook hotel over the weekend of Friday 19th, Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st June - more detail tba.
Room booked for 3 nights and hopefully once confirmation of function costs, will get that sorted with yourselves. Gonna be an awesome road trip for my wife and I and our Vette!

Mr. Cricket

CCCUK regional rep
They released rooms early this time. I think I booked mine last November for the Friday & Saturday and I may add Sunday as leaving when the weekend was at its best last year wasn't great. Traveling from Stockport.

Stuart

Mr. Cricket

CCCUK regional rep
Great to have some of you guys 'n' gals from 'tuther end of country!
That's right so think yourselves lucky and make us welcome ok :cool: The next will be my 5th on the trot but sometimes it clashed with Stars & Stripes our premier NW show so I just popped in on the Sunday then went home. 8 hours in a noisy, hot, thirsty C3 for a few hours at the Nationals but worth it.

Last year with Marilyn

Daytona Vette

CCCUK regional rep
That's right so think yourselves lucky and make us welcome ok :cool: The next will be my 5th on the trot but sometimes it clashed with Stars & Stripes our premier NW show so I just popped in on the Sunday then went home. 8 hours in a noisy, hot, thirsty C3 for a few hours at the Nationals but worth it.

Last year with Marilyn

View attachment 4347
If you are with Marilyn again this year, she won't be in that Dress - I will be wearing it !

Mr. Cricket

CCCUK regional rep
I'm under strict instructions this year from Bill Moss that I have to be in bed by 11:00pm to avoid waking them up at 2:00am again!

A request that I'm even more determined to 'improve' upon

Jimbo64

CCCUK Member
Room booked for 3 nights and hopefully once confirmation of function costs, will get that sorted with yourselves. Gonna be an awesome road trip for my wife and I and our Vette!
Now booked (and paid for) Fri & Sat's events at Sharnbrook, direct with hotel, after reading update in latest Vette News, so excited!
Especially as we have now decided to drive down East coast, stay in York on Thurs, do Nationals, drive back up West coast, stay in Lancaster on Mon, then up to Isle of Bute (via Ferry) stay in Cadillac Kustom Hotel there on Tues & Wed, then back to Aberdeen on Thurs. Hopefully a nice week's road trip, with my two favourite ladies (Mrs G & Kori the Corvette) and fingers crossed in lovely sunny summer's weather, but if not the latter, will be able to test out weather strip kit that I'm currently fitting!