Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 12:00
Until: Tue 7 Sep 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
Club members Track Day opportunity at special discounted price. There is very informative and entertaining post in the Members only forum, particularly for those who have not been before and have questions. Details for booking are also included there.

Last edited:

MrNoisy

Regular user
Hi! I am a 'rejoined' member after a short absence...

I'm trying to access this to book myself on having been sent the link from Fishy Dave but it is saying I don't have permission? Please help, mine is the silver C6 that appeared in the club mag at Snetterton a while back. I am sure I will be doing something wrong as 'IT' is not my thing :D

Ritchie

Invetterate

CCCUK Member
Hi Richie, It's Mark. We met at Snetterton. Really glad you joined us! It's not your I T skills! There is a fault with the link. Dave is having words with MSV. Hopefully it will be back soon. Apologies to all. Please keep checking back. Many thanks

Rich

Administrator
Hi! I am a 'rejoined' member after a short absence...

I'm trying to access this to book myself on having been sent the link from Fishy Dave but it is saying I don't have permission? Please help, mine is the silver C6 that appeared in the club mag at Snetterton a while back. I am sure I will be doing something wrong as 'IT' is not my thing :D

Ritchie

Ritchie - the reason is that your website status was shown incorrectly. I have amended you to Club Member so that you now have access to the Members Froum.