Central South Breakfast Meet, Sunday March 6th 2022.

Central South Breakfast Meet, Sunday March 6th 2022.
Posted by monty
Sunday March 6th 2022, The Falcon at Hatton, Warwick.
Sun 6 Mar 2022 - 08:45
Until: Sun 6 Mar 2022 - 11:30
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi All

Just to give you all plenty of notice about the next Central South Region Breakfast Meet.
We will be meeting at the Falcon at Hatton, Birmingham Road, Warwick, CV35 7HA, on Sunday March 6th 2022.
We meet at 8.45am for sit down at 9.00am .

We had a fantastic turn out for our last Breakfast meet in February and it would be great to welcome some new faces at our next one.
There is an ample car park, so there’s no need to worry about parking, we would love to see your Corvettes, however if they are still hibernating that’s absolutely fine as you are more than welcome to come in you daily driver.

If you would like to join us I would be grateful if you reply by Friday 25th February to enable me to give The Falcon the final numbers for catering and seating arrangements.

Please note that 11.30am is the time we must vacate the table but we can stay as long as we like at the venue.

I look forward to meeting you soon.

Mike Penn
Central South Region Rep.

Last edited:

maudyz28

Regular user
Hi Mike,

New member here - technically i'm part time based around Brum as my partner works here - i'm usually in DE as my head office is there. I've been back in UK a couple of months and this time came back with the Vette from Munich, so it would be nice if I could come an join the meet.

Can I ask some basic info, can we bring our dog? Most pubs are usually happy but I wanted to check - she's a small jack/parson russel cross and very chilled (and loves V8s). Thereafter do you guys go on a drive/tour around. It would be great to get to know some 'nice' roads in the local area.

Thanks in advance,
Luke

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike,

New member here - technically i'm part time based around Brum as my partner works here - i'm usually in DE as my head office is there. I've been back in UK a couple of months and this time came back with the Vette from Munich, so it would be nice if I could come an join the meet.

Can I ask some basic info, can we bring our dog? Most pubs are usually happy but I wanted to check - she's a small jack/parson russel cross and very chilled (and loves V8s). Thereafter do you guys go on a drive/tour around. It would be great to get to know some 'nice' roads in the local area.

Thanks in advance,
Luke
Hi Luke, it’s a restaurant that we have the breakfast in and I am unsure about dogs so will have to check.
We do not go on a drive or cruise after we just have a general chat inside/outside depending on the weather, if the weather is kind then there are more corvettes in attendance for us to look/talk about.

Mike
Central South Region Rep.

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Hi Mike,

Thanks in advance,
Luke
Hi Luke.
The restaurant have said no to dogs, you can still come but unfortunately no dogs.
Let me know if you are coming.

Mike

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
But I bet she could sit in the car while we eat, and then join in for the car inspections and discussions! I will bring her half a sausage as reward!

maudyz28

Regular user
Hi Luke.
The restaurant have said no to dogs, you can still come but unfortunately no dogs.
Let me know if you are coming.

Mike
Hi Mike,

really appreciate you checking.
Unfortunately I don't think we'll be able to make it Sunday, but hope you all have a great meet :)

Cheers

maudyz28

Regular user
But I bet she could sit in the car while we eat, and then join in for the car inspections and discussions! I will bring her half a sausage as reward!
We'd have be coming in the vet, and, although she's a great dog and travels well, shes only a pup, so mostly everything would be chewed :p

monty

CCCUK regional rep
Mario and wife are coming , it will be great to see a few more new faces.
Mario will be coming in his C3 weather permitting, although it’s not 100% finished, he says it will be good to get other opinions on it.