Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World

Central South SPECIAL Sunday Breakfast Meet 4th July 2021 and Cruise to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World
Posted by Daytona Vette
Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 12:00
Until: Sun 4 Jul 2021 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Sunday 4th July at 8.30 am at the Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

PLEASE NOTE: This Event is now fully subscribed

Following Breakfast we shall Cruise in year Order down to the AACUK Summer Nationals at Hatton Country World, where the AACUK shall be expecting us - Last time we had 13 Vettes, a ZL1 Camaro, a Ferrari and an International - This year we want them all back plus even more Vettes - Fabulous day - Not to be Missed - Bring a Picnic.

This is an open invitation for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential.

We need to remember that we are guests on the day and respect that it is the AACUK Nationals for their own Members.

Last time we visited their Nationals, we were included in their Trophy Awards, which was very nice and generous, especially when the majority of us Vette Heads were not Members of the AACUK.

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

The Punchbowl is a lovely country Pub, Inn and Eatery - Serving a variety of freshly cooked breakfasts together with fresh orange juice, coffee or tea, all brought to your table with a smile.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements and the AACUK the numbers of us attending,

Please note the deadline for Booking Seats is 4.00 pm on the Wednesday before the Sunday.

On the Sunday best to get our Breakfast Orders in well before 9.00 am otherwise we may find ourselves in the queue behind the residents

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

Last edited:

Letank

CCCUK Member
Count me in with a +1. Looking forward to meeting everyone and putting some faces to usernames! 👍🏻

Last edited:

WelshVette

Busy user
<--- Excuse the old photo :cool: - Sallyann and I (David) would like to attend again. We came along last time in our Camaro ZLI along with David and Amanda and the welcome and day was excellent. Looking forward to this years all already.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
<--- Excuse the old photo :cool: - Sallyann and I (David) would like to attend again. We came along last time in our Camaro ZLI along with David and Amanda and the welcome and day was excellent. Looking forward to this years all already.
Hi Dave, Hi Sallyann - Looking forward to seeing you both again, great that you are coming, we really appreciate you getting up at 4.00 am in the Morning and the distance that you have to travel to join with us - I will listen out for the ZL1

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Damn and double damn ! We wait over a year for something to do and it all happens at once ! Hatton is just a nice drive out from us but we will sailing around the Scillies all that week 😎

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Damn and double damn ! We wait over a year for something to do and it all happens at once ! Hatton is just a nice drive out from us but we will sailing around the Scillies all that week 😎
Not to worry, catch one of our other Sunday Breakfast Meets when I post - Punchbowl up the road from Hatton

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Thanks Daytonna , I am in the Beds , Bucks ,Cams & Northants Region but hope you won`t hold that against me ? :LOL: Living in South Northants it as a pleasant cross country drive to Hatton often go out for a cruise around the eastern side of the Cotswolds .