Central South Thursday Supper Meet 8th August 2019

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Thursday 8th August from 6.30 pm at The Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitations for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential,

The Punchbowl is a lovely Country Pub, Inn and Eatery – serving good food.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here to book your seat(s) if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers to address the catering and seating arrangements.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.

Last edited:

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
If you want to Book your seats for this Thursday please post here by 4.00pm today
At the moment we have Roger, Mick, Mike, Keith and myself with respective partners attending.

commanderrostom

Regular user
If you want to Book your seats for this Thursday please post here by 4.00pm today
At the moment we have Roger, Mick, Mike, Keith and myself with respective partners attending.
Hi Guys and girls
Still caring for house bound newly hipped spouse! So cannot attend, but wish we could! Next time...!
Tom & Ros

Corvetteville

CCCUK Member
Thursday 8th August from 6.30 pm at The Punchbowl, Rising Lane, Lapworth, Warwickshire (B94 6HR)

The Punchbowl Lapworth – Lapworth Restaurant, Rooms & Bar

This is an open invitations for all Corvette Enthusiasts and Partners to come along irrespective of region or Club Membership to enjoy themselves with like-minded enthusiasts.

Corvettes are of course most welcome, but not essential,

The Punchbowl is a lovely Country Pub, Inn and Eatery – serving good food.

The Punchbowl has excellent parking and is very well situated for the M6, M42 and M40 and not too far from the M5 corridor. You will be impressed by this venue.

Please post on here or send me a PM if you are coming, so I can let the Punchbowl know the numbers and address the seating arrangements so we are all seated together.

All Vette heads and Partners welcome even if you are without a Vette.
Hi Barry, apologies but can't make this Thursday. Hope you all have a great time Steve& Jan.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Guys and girls
Still caring for house bound newly hipped spouse! So cannot attend, but wish we could! Next time...!
Tom & Ros
Tom
I hope your wife is in for a speedy recovery
When you are able to be with us, if it is a Breakfast meet (Daylight) it would be great for you to come in the vintage Bentley, the Guys and Gals would love to see her
Regards

Barry

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
That is it - A Wrap - Now I have the Numbers for the Punchbowl - ELEVEN
A little low, but the rest will get the hang of it later for our smoooooth Running
ELEVEN SEATS shall be Booked now.

Graham and the lovely Julie Onasis send their humble apologies as they are working on the night

Let us think of them and raise a glass at 9.00 to Graham and Julie and have a smile whilst we drink and they are hard at it hammer and nail.

G and J If you are reading this, you have special dispensation to join us for a glass of Bubbly later on Thursday.

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
I’m reading!!!! I think Graham is drinking bubbly at this very moment but depending on how late the bride arrives (sometimes its HOURS) we will take up the offer!!!

turbojet

CCCUK Member
Hi Barry
Sorry folks something has come up so we will not be able to make it Thursday night.
Hope to see you all soon.

Roger & Tina.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Hi Barry
Sorry folks something has come up so we will not be able to make it Thursday night.
Hope to see you all soon.

Roger & Tina.
Will miss you both, ..........now Bruce and Anne are coming so numbers the same
but Bruce has more hair than you Roger
he has several Vettes, but he does not have a 427
Look forward to your next rumble

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Thanks to all who came, it was another great night enjoyed by all - It was nice to see Jeff Lynne again and Anne as they can't get to the Breakfast Meets in the mornings and a strong welcome to the fold for Keith who made it to both the Breakfast and Evening meets in his C3 coupe, shaming most of us at the Supper meet as he was one of two that came in a Vette.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Jimmy Cricket - good one!

alas these two reside in Marple, Cheshire so you're tad too far away but it is great to see that you guys down south get to cram in so much activity (y) The red one does go to the Nationals and the yellow one may too next year now it's nearly completed

Attachments

• 20190520_192557_resized.jpg
    20190520_192557_resized.jpg
    284.7 KB · Views: 2

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Ok so it is about 100 miles / 2 hours with a light right foot
We have had members traveling 90 miles to ne of our bashes, but yes a long way, so remember if you are this way or towards this way we have two Meets a month each and every month - first Sunday for Breakfast and second Thursday for Supper - You are most welcome to come and join us, we are all a bunch of Reprobates having Fun - You do not have to be in a Vette - "Just say it is Jimmy Cricket and I want to come"

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I'll bear that in mind as I travel extensively. This coming Thursday for instance I'll be passing out, err sleeping in Brighton..

JC