CLASSIC AMERICAN MAGAZINE - CCCUK ADVERT

Rich

Administrator
The Club placed a Membership Recruitment advert in the February edition of Classic American. I understand that the issue was released on 20th January and was wondering if any Members who receive CA could look for our advert (which should be around page 50 near the feature on the Corvette) to see if it appears.
Many thanks.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
The Club placed a Membership Recruitment advert in the February edition of Classic American. I understand that the issue was released on 20th January and was wondering if any Members who receive CA could look for our advert (which should be around page 50 near the feature on the Corvette) to see if it appears.
Many thanks.
Mike Lacey doesn`t do this forum lark but he mentioned seeing the ad when I chatted with him on the phone . He queeried the quoted membership fee .

Backseatdriver

CCCUK Member
Its a lovely full page ad. BUT it says its a special price of £50 (reduced from sixty-something) for the year…. But this website says our membership is £40.
It has confused me…..(but thats do easy to do)

Rich

Administrator
I can see how it can confuse.

The membership offer in CA covers more than 12 months, which is why it was priced accordingly. The fee covers any new members until 30/4/23.