Sat 21 Aug 2021 - 09:30
Until: Sun 22 Aug 2021 - 16:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sarah J K

CCCUK Member
members in need of a more background can contact our NW regional representative for information.

Attachments

• 2021 Tatton Park Show Dates Flyer.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 9

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
Applications for club stands have now been done on behalf of CCCUK. It's advisable to do individual applications as well as previous club stand applications have all come to nothing!

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
The CCCUK have now been granted a large space for a club stand for the Passion for Power and the Classic which will be combined this year. I have suggested a total of 50 Corvettes may attend so they will now issue those tickets to the club not individuals. As rep for the area I'll soon be canvasing members that do intend attending Saturday, Sunday or both days to confirm numbers.

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
CCCUK Club stand confirmed today by Mortons:

CONFIRMATION OF CLUB STAND

Dear Corvette Club Uk,

Thank you for your application, we would be delighted to have the Corvette Club UK attend the Classic & Performance Car Spectacular, 21 – 22 August 2021 at Tatton Park, Knutsford, WA16 6SG.

Please find attached the vehicle details form, we would be grateful if you could return this form with the details of your machines as soon as possible. Please ensure completed forms are returned by 19th July 2021 to enable us to finalise stand allocation. Late entries may be subjected to limited space.

EXHIBITOR PASS INFORMATION

Each exhibitor will be issued with a vehicle pass prior to the event, this must be displayed in the windscreen of the corresponding vehicle. If exhibitors intend to leave the site on-foot we remind them to obtain wristbands from either the trade gate or visitor tent prior to leaving. Please present your pass to be issued with wristbands (2 wristbands per pass maximum). Vehicle passes cannot be used as a pedestrian pass.

Clubs will be held responsible for any members found duplicating or distributing passes to non-exhibitors, in extreme cases this may result to a total club ban.

Members with support vehicles or campervans will also require vehicle passes and they must be parked in the designated areas.

If you do not display your Vehicle Pass, entry to the showground will be refused.

USEFUL INFORMATION

DatesSet Up TimesShow Opening Times
Friday 20th August0900-1900
Saturday 21st August0730-09300930 - 1600
Sunday 22nd August0730- 09300930 - 1600

Again we thank you for your support and look forward to working with you in 2021.

If you require any further information please contact Mortons Media Group on 01507 529430

Mr. Cricket

Committee Member
I have received 40 tickets which will be posted out through next week as the weather is thwarting any plans to meet up in the meantime. The weather does look like it could be great for the show weekend though. We will have our club shelters again and bring some cash as we have some club merchandise available to buy.

Anyone only attending on Saturday please give me your access pass once you're inside so I have some spares for Sunday if required.