Welcome to the new CCCUK website!
Our old website is still available but no longer open for new posts. Click here to visit it. Click here for more information.
If you're not already a member of the CCCUK, join now!

Corvette C3 1973 T-top for sale

TimRW

CCCUK Member
Corvette C3 1973 Coupe
350 auto in metallic Forest Green with saddle interior.
Power brakes and steering, air conditioning, electric windows, tilt/telescopic steering column.

I bought this from ECM in March 2018. It was a Florida car in mid re-furb with Ozzy Acosta who had done a re-paint and engine rebuild. ECM brought it to the UK, replaced the suspension and running gear along with installing a new interior plus all the bits to make it UK legal. Having looked for 8 months for a suitable earlier C3 it was a relief for me to find this one, with all the important bits new and/or sound and everything else checked over and sorted by ECM. With new running gear and suspension it drives like a new car (albeit of 1973 vintage!).

Engine: Original 350 V8 with matching numbers, AFR 190 aluminium heads , Edelbrock Performer + cam, Holley street Avenger 650 carb and tubular headers. New Magnaflow exhaust system.

Gearbox: TH 400 3 speed auto with 1800 stall converter

Chassis: Front- new suspension arms , springs, Spax shocks, bushes, steering gear ,brake discs ,pads, pipes. Rear- new diff (3.08), drive shafts, spring, trailing arms and bushes, discs, pads etc. New wheels and General Grabber tyres.

Body: Metallic Forest Green re-sprayed in autumn 2017. Interior replaced in saddle vinyl incl. carpets ,seat belts and rubbers. T-tops with protective zipped bag.

With nearly 93000 on the clock, I have only just finished running it in, 800 miles since getting it. It looks lovely, sounds lovely and drives and goes like it should. Although tax and MOT exempt, ECM MOT’d it in March 2018 before delivery. After my first year of C3 ownership I now know exactly what I want in Corvette terms and this needs to go to fund my next c3. Based in south Devon. Do ring me, Tim, on 01364 662217 for more info or e-mail highbeara@yahoo.co.uk.

£22300

IMG_1761.JPGIMG_1762.JPGIMG_1768.JPGIMG_1766.JPGIMG_1759.JPG

Last edited: