Corvette Ownership - Which Would You Take?

GCorvette

CCCUK Member
Hypothetically for fun. :)

Which would you take?
A single C8 or two (possibly even three!) Corvettes using the same money (based on say £100k for a C8) from between 1953 - 2019?

I'd take 3. 😊
1970-73 C3
2007 C6
2016 C7

Should give me about £10k in change too. 😎

How about you? 🤔

Roscobbc

Hmmmmm - split 50/50 here Barry - if it was a C8, a stock one with hi-spec interior and add either twin turbo's or a 'huffer' - could almost use as a daily driver - or.............spend a good percentage of the money for a 'body-off' with wide-body conversion on my C3, trick chassis and suspension/rear end plus humungeous cubes (632 cu in or so)

Chuffer

CCCUK Member
A top notch C2 , then really trick out my C3 with a body off job , suspension , steering , brakes and engine up grades . Then blow the rest on fine Malt whiskies 😁

kentvette

CCCUK Member
I'd never take a C8!
After 31 years I still like our '78, BUT.... I'd love a C6, ideally a Grand Sport and probably a convertible. The GS is ultimate all round C6 , but I'd be happy with a standard C6 Convertible. I'd also like a restomod, maybe a restomod '78 (Carrs Corvettes do one), but no hope of registration here in France!

Redlevel

CCCUK Member
That white '63 Z06 in this months club magazine.
That would do me, white steel wheels and all.. 😍

Sometimes I think modern spoked alloy wheels have had their day and look kind of tarty now when stationary (on the move, all alloys look the same anyway).

Attachments

• 20210403_162021.jpg
    20210403_162021.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 1