Corvette owning 'new' President

Roscobbc

Wonder if Corvette owners in the 'States can expect any 'favours' from their new President?
98d7adcc-ce1a-488d-b8b9-49dc00e8b455-Biden_03.jpeg

kentvette

CCCUK Member
He needs to get a spray can of satin black paint on that rocker panel!

From what little I've bothered to see, he'll also need to be careful that some of the Trump supporting morons don't blow the car up! :rolleyes:

Corvette

Well-known user
As President he is no longer allowed to drive a car. Obama had to get approval from secret service to drive a Tesla on private grounds.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
President Elect owns a Corvette ! Let`s hope it`s not the only thing he can get right after the other `Joker` !! :censored:

Redlevel

Well-known user
Lets hope he has the cojones to keep at it with the Chinese/Russian/Iranian alliance.
The Chinese must be jumping for joy right now. I bet Australia is first to feel their economic wrath after they demanded C19 accountability from China after they stopped domestic flights but kept international ones going..
Personally I feel he and DT are too old to be president. JB will be 83 when the next election takes place!

Roscobbc

Oddly a report I listened to yesterday say that the Chinese are actually unhappy that Biden has been elected - even though Trump was blaming the Chinese for everything he could think of the Chinese were 'cool' with this - as it would have given them another four years of trying to influence countries and regimes that Trump had 'hacked-off'.....

Last edited:

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Lets hope he has the cojones to keep at it with the Chinese/Russian/Iranian alliance.
The Chinese must be jumping for joy right now. I bet Australia is first to feel their economic wrath after they demanded C19 accountability from China after they stopped domestic flights but kept international ones going..
Personally I feel he and DT are too old to be president. JB will be 83 when the next election takes place!
Almost makes you glad to have our UK politicians doesn`t it ? :rolleyes:

Chevrolet

CCCUK Member
See that he phoned "World Leader" Boris first, the guy he described as a Trump clone? Phoned him to tell him that any trade deal is dependent on Vette parts and cars not being subject to duty or VAT on importation to the UK? ;)

Corvette

Well-known user
See that he phoned "World Leader" Boris first, the guy he described as a Trump clone? Phoned him to tell him that any trade deal is dependent on Vette parts and cars not being subject to duty or VAT on importation to the UK? ;)

Thats what we are all hoping for, that and a pre2015 exchange rate ideally a 2008 rate. $2 to the £.

Forrest Gump

CCCUK regional rep
I've just stumbled on my photos taken at Brands Hatch American Speedfest 2018, and the moment when President Trump flew in.

Perhaps the Club should send Mr Biden an invitation to the CCCUK Nationals next year?...you never know, he might be able to tie it in with trade talks or something.

IMG_1979.JPG
IMG_1980.JPG