Covid restrictions extended?

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
National wise I can't enter the U.K. for the Nationals 2021, without a quarantine of 10 days first. So I have to cancelled it in all for this year :cry:

Up to next year.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
If we get a further lock down I will be banging on the door of Number 10 demanding to know why that idiot we have as a PM allowed the G7 summit to go head and flooded the tip of Cornwall with 1000`s of security staff , hangers on and all worlds politicians and their minions . Not to mention the carbon footprint of US 1 and all the militaria and warships buzzing about . The b****ards could just as easily stayed home and prattled on by zoom as the rest of us are told to do . Bloody politicians , one rule for them and another for the rest of us . :mad: :mad:

Roscobbc

Not forgetting the private charter planes bringing back 1000's of travellers from the Indian continent - many of them carrying the Delta variant - and now creating a new epidemic. A number of of people in government should be sacked for doing that - probably Boris included. That is serious going F up any 'relaxation' in lock-down. But lets face it HMG would have found another excuse wouldn't they?

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
Not forgetting the private charter planes bringing back 1000's of travellers from the Indian continent - many of them carrying the Delta variant - and now creating a new epidemic. A number of of people in government should be sacked for doing that - probably Boris included. That is serious going F up any 'relaxation' in lock-down. But lets face it HMG would have found another excuse wouldn't they?
Totally agree , and HMG are pussy footing around the main issue with the Delta variant as the PC brigade have branded it . They will not grasp the nettle of cultural , religious and other so called minorities that stick the 👆up about social distancing , having vaccinations , etc etc . Just look at where the hot spots are in the UK . When will they wake up and smell the coffee ? When its too bloody late ! Just wait until I am Dictator , I will make Gengis Khan and Atilla the Hun look like pussy cats !

Rich

Administrator
If this happens, will it affect the Nats?
Bill - the main problem could be with the hotel and Saturday evening function if there is a tightening of restrictions. We are planning that should that happen we will hold the Nationals on the Sunday only assuming we are allowed to. We owe it to the members to do what we can to put on some sort of a show.
Fingers crossed, eh?

CANDYAMSAN

CCCUK regional rep
If we get a further lock down I will be banging on the door of Number 10 demanding to know why that idiot we have as a PM allowed the G7 summit to go head and flooded the tip of Cornwall with 1000`s of security staff , hangers on and all worlds politicians and their minions . Not to mention the carbon footprint of US 1 and all the militaria and warships buzzing about . The b****ards could just as easily stayed home and prattled on by zoom as the rest of us are told to do . Bloody politicians , one rule for them and another for the rest of us . :mad: :mad:
My thoughts exactly....I shall carry on as I have been since this farce started!!

Roscobbc

On the subject of social distancing and face mask wearing etc ---------anyone noticed the increase of people not wearing face masks or observing distance etc - on public transport, in shopping areas etc. Seems that perhaps general population have finally had enough of the nanny state.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
National wise I can't enter the U.K. for the Nationals 2021, without a quarantine of 10 days first. So I have to cancelled it in all for this year :cry:

Up to next year.
I never thought of the overseas Members not being able to visit, how remiss of me - Jonny it will not be the same without you and Suzy, it just feels unfair - you should both be there even without a Camera - sad situation
Regards

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Bill - the main problem could be with the hotel and Saturday evening function if there is a tightening of restrictions. We are planning that should that happen we will hold the Nationals on the Sunday only assuming we are allowed to. We owe it to the members to do what we can to put on some sort of a show.
Fingers crossed, eh?
In that situation Rich what about the AGM - A time efficient meeting after Breakfast on the Sunday?

JonnyC4

CCCUK Member
I never thought of the overseas Members not being able to visit, how remiss of me - Jonny it will not be the same without you and Suzy, it just feels unfair - you should both be there even without a Camera - sad situation
Regards
Thanks, Barry. We're living in strange times at the moment and it's now this way.