Custom Exotics macmillans coffee morning

Custom exotics

Well-known user
As some of you know we did one of these a few yrs back and managed to raise £1500 after a stressfull few months of an uncertain future it looks like things are back under control so we have decided to host anothet coffee morning /day on sat 28th sept, starting at 11am all are welcome as usual we will have some cars onshow so feel free to bring your own vehicles plenty of parking but please bare in mind other businesses will be open in our road saturday mainly the motorbike shop so please drive carefully and park sensibly. Address is custom exotics unit 5, sputh place ,Harlow, Essex CM20 2AN

petchy56

CCCUK Member
As some of you know we did one of these a few yrs back and managed to raise £1500 after a stressfull few months of an uncertain future it looks like things are back under control so we have decided to host anothet coffee morning /day on sat 28th sept, starting at 11am all are welcome as usual we will have some cars onshow so feel free to bring your own vehicles plenty of parking but please bare in mind other businesses will be open in our road saturday mainly the motorbike shop so please drive carefully and park sensibly. Address is custom exotics unit 5, sputh place ,Harlow, Essex CM20 2AN
Only talking about it a few weeks ago.Brilliant few hours for a worth wile cause bacon baps and burgers. count me in.Sod the diet.

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Good to hear that things are under control allowing you to forge ahead, I would love to come but Saturdays I work and I could do with you being a little nearer.
It is for a good cause and should be a great day, hope you break last years record.

Chris C4

Regular user
Hope it went well. Only just joined or I might have come along especially as I’m fighting the stupid disease myself. Thanks for doing it.

Custom exotics

Well-known user
Sorry to hear that Chris Scott and I lost our father to cancer just before we started this business and it effects so many .We ended up making £1000 exactly for Macmillans and would love to thank everyone who managed to attend . Ps door is always open well between 9.30-7.30 for anyone who is passing and just wants to say hi

Chris C4

Regular user
Thanks. Stupid disease. Sorry to hear you lost your Father, I lost mine to cancer in 2015 so I feel your pain. £1000 is awesome, well done!