Engine Detailed

Adtheman

CCCUK Member
I have today had the engine detailed by a guy who’s now semi retired. Although everything was okay in the Bay Area it was filthy oily and just in general not very nice. The results are astounding I can’t believe how nice he’s managed to get everything. He’s not cheap but hey I reckon worth every penny he’s Based in Saffron Walden so if anyone is interested I highly recommend him. Not sure what the etiquette is yet on whether I can post names and numbers maybe someone could let me know.0AEBC69C-C80A-48C1-B64D-A5424DACD19D.jpegD2698A61-A42D-4EC9-BBAE-16078C010636.jpeg4E19E7D8-C420-4448-9860-9533FE562413.jpeg

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
Post it under "Suppliers" with your recommendation
The Policy on the Forum is you can make a positive comment about a Trader, but not a negative one

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
That`s good news . I believe there is some sort of mechanical `safe start` linkage . The stick shift guys will know more about that . The auto has a safety switch that kilss the ignition unless in Park .

Daytona Vette

Well-known user
There is a Neutral Safety Start switch at the end of the clutch pedal, to prevent you from trying to start up when in gear, if I remember correctly you have to start the car with the clutch pedal depressed - mine has been by-passed after it inconveniently failed following a cut out at a busy junction - many years ago