The sealer turned up today, so I fitted the windscreen corner pieces and t top trim properly just to please Tim I also fitted my windscreen myself (the old cracked one that is) and Andy is right, there is going to be very little space for adhesive once the damming tape is in place, particularly across the top of the screen. Things didn't all go according to plan though, I realised I'd fitted one of the seat belt stalks the wrong way round, so had to remove the seat to fix this. When I put the seat back in, one of the weld nuts let go. It was fun getting this tightened up on my own (could do with 10ft long arms really!). I also fitted the B pillar weatherstrips, so hopefully tomorrow I can have another go at the window adjustment.