Goodwood revival

Nassau65

CCCUK Member
It certainly looks like it.
Yes it does. It’s been knocking about for some time now, I wonder why. I’ve always liked that maroon colour. Recently sold a 1968 mustang in a similar colour with a black vinyl roof. It looked very smart.
Seems a decent buy at that money.

Chuffer

CCCUK regional rep
If anyone is going on the Sunday keep an eye out for the steam loco hauled special as it runs alongside the A27 hauling a charter train from Paddington to Chichester for the Goodwood Revival . Nothing like arriving in style !! It could be hauled by any one of a pool ten steam locos depending on availability on the day . The fireman may well be a guy I know . Lucky devil !!!

James Vette

CCCUK Member
Just realised that saddle interior doesn't work with blue so I'd respray it black. I'm gonna try see it next week and see if the maroon pops or if it's boring dull type of maroon.

Letank

CCCUK Member
Yes it does. It’s been knocking about for some time now, I wonder why. I’ve always liked that maroon colour. Recently sold a 1968 mustang in a similar colour with a black vinyl roof. It looked very smart.
Seems a decent buy at that money.
It think Carrot Town had it up for £18,500 in the end. To me it doesn’t bode well that it is up for sale again already and for practically the same price. However, if it is rust free and drives, then it could be a cheap ticket to 69 ownership for someone who doesn’t mind a doer upper.