"Happy Christmas & Good Riddance to 2020"

Paul Newman

CCCUK regional rep
Hi there to everyone in the CCCUK Central North region - can I take this opportunity to wish you all a very Happy Christmas and hope that 2020 hasn't been more cruel to you than it needed to be (if that makes sense?). It's a year that I personally will not miss at all and sadly one that none of us will get to replay. There have been moments when Corvettes have gathered in the sunshine in a socially distanced kinda way, but not what any of us expected on New Years Day 2020? I do hope that you are all keeping well and perhaps getting to the end of your list of jobs you'd been putting off for some time. At least Covid-19 may have made that list a little shorter now? There are some events already gathering pace for 2021, so check out the calendar of events and if you need any details just get in touch with me and I'll see what I can do. I sincerely hope that 2021 provides us with more opportunities to get out in our cars and mingle a bit more than we have been this year. I have some ideas for events, meets and road trips for the coming year so no doubt you'll be hearing from me in due course. For now though, please enjoy your Christmas as much as you possibly can, stay safe and above all........stay in touch.

H A P P Y C H R I S T M A S T O Y O U A L L :D (y)πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🏁